ASC WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW A MASK PROTOCOL WHILE PLAYERS, SPECTATORS OR VISITORS ARE IN OUR BUILDING. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
IN CASE OF CLOSING DUE TO WEATHER, THE POSTING FOR ALL CLOSINGS WILL BE HERE! IT WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS ANY CHANGES TO OUR REGULAR HOURS ARE POSTED.
ADVANTAGE SPORTS CENTER ATTENDANCE RULES
$10.00 PER DAY ENTRANCE FEE
WEAR A MASK IN THE CONCESSION LINE
DOORS OPEN AT 7:30 AM FOR TOURNAMENTS
MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES UNLESS TAKING A BITE OR A DRINK
MUST FOLLOW TOURNAMENT RULES
NO INTERUPTING OR INTERFERING WITH MATCHES, REFEREES, LINESMEN OR COACHES
MUST ATTEMPT SOCIAL DISTANCING
NO SHAGGING OR ASSISTING WITH WARM UPS
OBEY COURT ATTENDANTS
EXIT THROUGH EXIT DOOR
VOLLEYTOTZ DATE CHANGES TO TUESDAY'S
Volleytotz will run on TUESDAY’s from 6-7:15pm!
Volleytotz is up and running!
Please log on to https://ascvb.sportngin.com/register/form/190008095 for registration.
Sessions are TUESDAY night from 6pm to 7:15 at ASC facility, 2800 N I 35 East, Carrollton, Texas 75007
ON OCTOBER 11, 2020 OUR FRIEND RODNEY OLIVER PASSED AWAY IN A CARROLLTON HOSPICE WITH FRIENDS AFTER AN AMAZING FIGHT WITH CANCER. RODNEY WAS BORN ON AUGUST 8, 1972 IN NORTH CAROLINA. RODNEY'S FUTURE TOOK HIM TO NORTH CAROLINA WITH A BASKETBALL CAREER THAT EARNED HIM LIFELONG FRIENDS AND A POSITION AT IAD AND THEN ADVANTAGE SPORTS CENTER WHERE HE ADDED OUR STAFF TO HIS FAMILY. RODNEY WAS THAT FRIENDLY FACE TO ALL THAT ENTERED, WAS A PROFESSIONAL AS A BASKETBALL TRAINING COACH AND WAS ONE OF TAV VOLLEYBALL'S BIGGEST CHEERLEADERS. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH WE WILL MISS RODNEY WITH HIS SMILING FACE, HIS WIT AND HIS DEDICATION TO ALL THE ATHLETES THAT HAVE COME THROUGH THE BUILDING. WE LOST ONE OF THE BEST THIS MONTH, REST IN PEACE RODNEY!
RODNEY'S MEMORIAL WILL BE ON FRIDAY 1:00 PM AT ALAMANCE FUNERAL HOME
605 E WEBB AVENUE
ALAMANCE FUNERAL HOME
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND FLOWERS, CARDS OR PLANTS!
LIVE STREAMING WILL BEGIN AT 1:00 PM
FOR INFORMATION ON TAV CAMPS, CLINICS, AGE GROUP ACTIVITIES AND CLUB INFORMATION:
PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING:
JULY 7: WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR LIMITED COMPETITION AND CAMPS BEGINNING JUNE 15th! AS WE BEGIN WE WILL SLOWLY OPEN ADDITIONAL COURTS AS LONG AS PARTICIPANTS OBSERVE AN ATTITUDE OF SAFETY!
We are pleased to slowly open our doors to athletes, coaches and workout enthusiasts. We welcome one parent per player being allowed in the building as long as they observe some social distancing and wear a mask. It has been a long struggle since we had to close due to the Corona Virus pandemic in early March, but we want to make sure anyone who walks through our doors is as safe as humanly possible.
We have thoroughly cleaned and disinfected the building and will continue to do so daily to ensure the safest environment possible. We have gone through 2 phases successfully and will continue on to our Phase 3.
Phase 3. Open for business for practices, tournaments, events following governmental guidelines. Snack Bar will begin opening periodically.
The following are the most current Phase 3 rules for participating or entering our building.
1. Participants must register, sign waiver and pay on line for any activity prior to arriving at the facility unless you are part of a TAV practice team or a TAV Clinic/Camp.
2. You must adhere to all governmental rules as well as the facility rules.
3. You are required to complete the form on line.
4. Bring your own water, mask, disinfectant and/or snacks to the facility for your lesson or your workout.
5. ATHLETES are required to wear masks to and from the courts or workout area.
6. Gloves are required when working out in the training area.
7. Coaches and staff will also need to register on line to enter the building.
8. Coaches can work with 4-10 players at a time or a TAV team/clinic.
9. Masks must be worn by coaches if they are closer than 6' to the athletes
10. Lessons will be 55 minutes long with the last 5 minutes for coach and player to clean and disinfect the balls and the area.
11. One Parent per player is allowed in the building in the court area but must wear masks at all times.
12. Showers, office areas, snack bar and other public areas are closed currently and only 6 people are allowed in the restrooms at any one time.
13. Please follow directions given by staff while you are in the building
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR VOLLEYBALL
(Register for Lessons, court space, performance training)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR BASKETBALL
(Coaches register basketball teams here)
COACHES, STAFF AND TRAINERS REGISTER HERE
(Coaches, staff and performance trainers register here)
CLICK HERE FOR PERFORMANCE TRAINING
$9.00 per adults
$5.00 for students
65 and older & children under 5 are free
Be Aware: no food , no drinks , no coolers and no outside chairs is allowed inside the building.
TAV 18 Black (Open Bid) - 4th at the Lonestar Classic/NEQ Champions
TAV 18 Blue (USA Bid) - 3rd at the Lonestar Classic
TAV 17 Black (Open Bid) - 2nd at Red Rock Rave/2nd at Lonestar/NLQ Champions
TAV 17 Blue (USA Bid) - 2nd at the MEQ/Red Rock Rave Champions/Lonestar Champions
TAV 17 Roger (American Bid) - Show Me Champions
TAV 16 Black (Open Bid) - 2nd at the MEQ/3rd at Red Rock Rave/2nd at Lonestar
TAV 16 Blue (USA Bid) - 4th at Lonestar/3rd at NLQ
TAV 15 Black (Open Bid) - 3rd at Lonestar
TAV 14 Black (Open Bid) - 2nd at the MEQ/Lonestar Champions/Northern Lights Champions
TAV 14 Blue (USA Bid) - 2nd at Lonestar/Northern Lights Champions
TAV14 Molten (American Bid) - Northern Lights Champions
TAV 13 Black (Open Bid) - 2nd at Lonestar/2nd at Northern Lights
TAV 13 Blue (USA Bid) - 2nd at Northern Lights