- School team practice off-season
- Compete locally
- Low financial commitment
- Individually tailored to fit team's desires and needs
- Fees divided equally among the number of players
- Minimum of 8 players
- Training positions will be available once team selected
- No tryouts
- Tournament schedule will be provided for options.
- Practice volleyballs, game balls, and medicine kits will be available if needed.
- Select own coach. Will be Impact Certified. Minimum salary $250 per month for 4 months. Coach salary is negotiable with team agreement.
- Select own practice site - sanctioned for insurance purposes
- Tournaments will be entered as to not conflict with UIL/school functions.
- Parent manager will collect monthly fees - due by 10th.
- Minimum deposit of $250 per person must be turned in.
- USAV On-line registration form, medical release and team tournament schedule due December 13. Later organization of team may affect tournament availability.
- Basic fees include:
- Uniforms (1 game jerseys, 1 pair spandex, kneepads, sweatshirt)
- Coach's salary
- Coach's expenses
- Tournament entry
For more information or questions contact: